Tuesday, May 11, 2010

NEW BLOGGER

So i decided to make a new blogger because yesterday I got myself a winter white dwarf hamster and didnt feel right to be a HARD CORE robo hamster fan.. when truly my heart also goes for the winter whites. So i decided to make a new blog, and new webpage, and also a new email address. So if you guys are looking for my NEW hamster links.. HERE THEY ARE.
And ide also like to say that my webpage for my hamsters are SO CLOSE to being done. just a little more detail here and there and it'll be done. For now, you guys can enjoy looking at it and seeing whats coming up.
You guys can delete my old blogger if you'de like.. im never going on there.. ever. LOL

www.thehappyhamsters.webpages.com
www.youtube.com/robohamsterify
www.flickr.com/thehappyhamsters
www.the-happy-hamsters.blogspot.com
DELETE www.robohamsterify.blogspot.com
DELETE www.robohamsterify.webpages.com (Rules+Conditions about THE HAPPY HAMSTERS website. you guys can delete it if you'de like)
EMAIL ADDRESS: thehappyhamsters@yahoo.com

you guys can email me for any questions or concerns.

I forgot to say.. my youtube is staying the same.. only because im too lazy to upload everything all over again. And also, I made a flickr for photos. So if you guys are interested in looking at that.. then go for it. Its pretty awesome!

So now im really starting my empire. I am so excited. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment